- We prepare Italian food -
- properly -
Ristorante A CA MIA is open every April and closed at the end of the Fall.
The historical building that now houses Ristorante A CA MIA was built in 1872. William Essen operate a bakery and ice cream parlor until 1914 when he sold it to his niece and her husband, Carl and Margaret Kokes. The business remained in his family for over 60 Years.
The bakery is one of the oldest bakeries in continuous operation in the country. By the mid-1930s, the ice cream parlor had become the dining room and the business was operated as a restaurant as is to this day. Our kitchen is under the direction of Chef Todor Videv. We are available for privet parties. We offer early seating dinner selection. We accommodate well-behaved children.